|Home||Keynote||Program||Submission Instructions||Program Committee|
We intend to run a lightweight on paper writing workshop, while emphasize on practical idea sharing. Hence, we invite two types of submissions in PDF format: extended abstracts (1-4 pages) should aim to describe practical issues encountered in recommender system implementation and/or offer ideas or solutions; slides (up to 10 pages excluding the title page) should outline best practices or challenges.
The extended abstract submissions should be prepared in standard ACM SIG proceedings format – option 1, and the accepted papers will be published online in CEUR as a companion volume to RecSys 2013.
- Submission deadline:
- Author notification: 2013-08-20
- Camera ready:
- Workshop date: 2013-10-13
Submission link: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=lsrs2013
Camera ready notes:
1) You should include a copyright note as indicated in section “how to publish” , with the following text:
“Copyright © LSRS 2013 for the individual papers by the papers’ authors. Copying permitted only for private and academic purposes. This volume is published and copyrighted by its editors.”
2) Powerpoint presentation length up to 14 slides. Please address reviewer comments and submit a pdf file of the presentation.
3) Paper submissions using ACM SIG format as explained above. It is recommended to use Latex optimization for pdf as explained in section “Latex optimizations for pdf”. Submission should be a pdf file.